Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Secret Garden Crafts Inspiration Post


Happy Hump Day crafty friends! Today I am here to share a tag with you all that I have made for the weekly Secret Garden Crafts inspiration post. This week's theme is "Anything Goes" and that is always fun, as you can create whatever your heart desires. Have a look at my tag


And I Thank.......






Products used:

Paper:
Prima Designer Paper Salvage District, card stock in Stone and white

Accessories:

pink box pleated tulle trim, hand dyed seam binding, tassel lace, ivory flat back pearls, Prima leaf die, pearl picks, pink shimmer color spray, cheesecloth, Label die, computer generated scripture



Secret Garden Crafts flowers used:







This is my tag for today. I hope you like it. You can find all of the flowers used over at Secret Garden Crafts and to top it off, Archana is offering



To see the amazing projects the Design Team has come up with, please check out the Secret Garden Crafts Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time to come to visit, it means a lot to me!

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,