Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Thinking Of You.......with Secret Garden Crafts


Hello friends! I am coming to you with a card I have made for Secret Garden Crafts. This weeks challenge for us was to make a card, using a tag or two, a frame and lots of flowers and this is what I have come up with

Thinking Of You







Secret Garden Craft s Flowers Used:








Other Products Used:

Paper: 

Blush, Cream, Designer Paper Tales of You and Me

Accessories: 

Prima Doily die, Stitched Circles, Resin Frame, Twine


This is my inspiration card for this week. I hope you like it and will get your flowers out and create something beautiful.

Archana is offering "Free Shipping" all month long for order $20 and above




To see what the rest of the team has come up with, please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog.

Before I sign off for today I have a little announcement to make. I have a small  secret giveaway for you today. This is for all of my subscribers and all you have to do is leave me a comment below and tell me what your favorite flowers are in the Secret Garden Crafts store . Pretty simple, right? I will pick a winner on Tuesday, 10. October 2017 and will announce the winner right here on next Wednesday, when I will be back with another inspiration post. 

Well, this is it for me.  Thanks so much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Hugs,





3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous card, Sabrina! The flowers are so beautiful as well. I must confess I have a weakness for the Hip Rosebuds--there is something about them I can't resist! But then again, I have a weakness for all flowers in general!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous layering, love the tags, doily and frame, along with your lovely flower arranging!

Tina Goodwin said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Those flowers are beautiful!